Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ellie

Ellie and I were sitting on the deck today eating orange sherbet push-ups together. She looked like she was really thinking about something and said, "You know, sometimes naughty happens." "What do you mean?" I asked. "You know, trouble happens." Wow, thanks for reiterating for me. I wish I really knew what in the world she was thinking about.

Minutes later, we were climbing onto the trampoline together. We noticed she was still wearing her big pink slippers. Elyana cracked me up once again when she said, "Kangaroos can't wear slippers...cause of the springs on their feet." I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm really really enjoying her at the age of 4! Very very loving, caring, potty trained and cute.

On a side note and as an update, I had another post surgery check up. I'm going to have physical therapy on the scar tissue issue twice a week for awhile. I had a splint made for my left hand and are trying to figure out when I'm going to get surgery on my left hand now. That's all for now as my left hand is already going numb. : (

No comments: