Sunday, August 9, 2009

My 6 Year Old

Mikayla had her 6th Birthday at the House of Bounce. She had a blast. It amazes me how hard they always play there. The kids were sweaty and asking for food and drinks; we had to request the pizza and cake 1/2 hour early than they usually serve it. Here are some of the pictures from the party.











Later this week Nate is going on his annual trip to Indianapolis with the guys. I'm headed to my sisters to do some back to school shopping. Christine's daughter is going into Kindergarten, Mikayla 1st Grade, and Elyana is starting Preschool! I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up, especially Mikayla. I think it will be a tough adjustment for the two of us for her to go to school all day. I get sad already thinking about it. I'm praying she'll have some good kids in her class and makes some good friends this year.

No comments: