Friday, August 28, 2009

Always Getting Into Something

Tonight I was just pulling a few weeds from the driveway cracks. I turned around to see that Elyana has gotten into something. My guess is she rubbed her hands on the van tires or something. This picture doesn't do her justice as she also had spaghetti in her hair from dinner and poop in her pants.



Also forgot to mention that Mikayla had her first opthomology appointment. She squints her eyes a lot and I had to get glasses at an early age. She was thrilled to go thanks to a recent Junie B Jones book we read (where Junie B. Jones gets glasses in first grade and everyone thinks she looks so cool...) It was going great until they had to dilate her eyes. The lady tells her it feels like when you get pool water in your eyes. "I love the pool," Kayla exclaims. Minutes later, she's crying and saying, "You lied to me, this burns bad." The lady wasn't sure how many drops were getting into her eyes so she kept putting in more. I think this is why instead of the 2 hours the dilation is supposed to last, it lasted the poor kid almost 24 hours! Good news though, her eyes are just fine.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Ah, classic Ely! : )