
Also, Elyana gave me a few chuckles yesterday. After dropping Kayla off at school, I ventured to Menards with Ellie and Hannah. When Mikayla was little, she called it the Daddy store. We've called it that ever since. From the backseat, Ellie asks if we're almost home. "Nope, we're going to the daddy store first." I reply. "The daddy store? To see daddy or to get a daddy?" she asks. Once in Menards, I had to put Hannah in the seat of the shopping cart since she's no longer in a car seat carrier (we're still getting used to this). Ellie decides since she can't ride in the cart, she'd be helpful and push Hannah for me. Not only did this take forever, but Hannah would lean down and either pull Ellie's hair and giggle or she would rub her little feet on Ellie's head. By the time we get to the checkout, the cashier leans over and says to Ellie, "What's your name?" "My name's Ellie and this (pointing to Hannah) is Trouble," she says. We used to call Ellie that name when she was in toddle mode. I'm reminded of all of the things my girls used to get into when Hannah visits us.
1 comment:
Cute cute story. And the garden bed looks great. Do you need a few more strawberry plants? Not sure what kind they are (everbearing vs June bearing)...
Oh, and I still need to come pick up those bricks sometime... This week I'll do it!
Post a Comment