
Also, I'm beginning to get some medical test results back. I don't want to say what they're finding until I have all the results back so I'll post something later this week... We did have a roofer come out to examine the leak. Good news. We have a cracked vent that some snow blew into and melted. It should only be $50 to replace once spring comes. If we get anymore snow though, we might have to climb up on the roof and brush it away from the vent to prevent more leaking. So, we're hoping for an early spring and no more snow. Anyone find out what the groundhog yesterday predicted? I never heard. If it's 6 more weeks of winter I"m going to personally hunt down that groundhog. I can't take anymore winter!
Finally, Elyana did one of the grossest things ever last night. The girls were brushing their teeth together and I passed by the bathroom to check on their progress. I saw Elly dip her toothbrush in Mikayla's toothpaste spit and then brush her teeth. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!!! If you have a grosser story, I'd like to know.
2 comments:
Love the organizer! Want to do that now in my basement. NOW! But with more squares. Did I mention, I want to do it NOW?
P.S. Happy half-birthday to Mikayla!
Another P.S. Yes, very gross. I though you were going to say she dipped it in the toilet! (I think Lucy did that a while ago. Didn't see her in the act, but the toothbrush was wet... and there were drips on the toilet seat. Eewwwwwwwwww!)
I thought you were going to say dipped in the toilet to :)
The organizer looks really good! I need something like that too but I don't think I have anywhere to put it at this point.
Post a Comment