Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazy Day

Ever since we got back from our Thanksgiving travels, Elyana has been impossible. I'm assuming she's just tired, but still...I timed her tantrum today lasting 1 hour 30 minutes! Again, assuming she was so tired and since the tantrum lasted well into her normal nap time, I just let her sleep as long as she needed for nap time today. That may have been a bad idea as she is dancing and jumping as I'm blogging this. Note the time--9:48! There goes any couple time or me time.

The other thing I wanted to note happened in Awana at church tonight. Mikayla worked ahead on the next section in her book and she was required to write or draw a picture of her favorite thing that God created. My child wrote, the Nintendo Wii. Too much of Nate in her! It was pretty funny how sincere she was about it too.

No comments: