Friday, November 21, 2008
Personal Achievement Award
Yesterday Mikayla received a personal achievement award for her class at their school spirit assembly. I picked Nate up at work and we went to surprise her. Her teacher kept it a surprise who was getting the award. We were pretty proud. She received it because of how much she's grown so far this year. From clinging to my leg outside the school for the first 3-4 weeks to blossoming in class, learning to read and write, and make lots of friends. Here are a few pictures that Nate took of her receiving her award. On a side note that you will find very funny. Mikayla has said several times now that Santa is NOT bringing Elyana anything for Christmas because she is so naughty. "Not even sure why she needs to sit on his lap and tell him what she wants." Poor Kayla. I wish I had a video of how "terrible" her terrible twos were.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment