When my mom visited this weekend, we make some no-sewing required baby and barbie beds for the girls. It's just storage containers. I like that it's a bed, but you can also store the doll/barbie clothes and dolls inside. Great for traveling! We got the idea when we went to Warrens, WI Cranberry Festival Craft Fair in October. Here's a picture of them:

3 comments:
awesome money-saving idea Suzanne. I'll file it away for when my baby girl comes along :).
So cute! Great job, Suz (and Mom). They turned out beautiful!
Hi Suzanne! Karin suggested I come see your cute doll bed. I love it! That it can store doll paraphernalia in it is the best part! I have three girls (4, 2 and 9 months), a billion dolls and (as the eldest reminds me ad nauseam) not enough doll clothes. But at least sometime in the near future, we might have a bed! Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment