Another funny thing I wanted to mention that had me chuckling this week was on the way home from school Wednesday Kayla shouts from the back seat, "Mom! Did you know if you put your finger in Ely's mouth, she sucks on it!?" Two minutes later I hear, "Mom! Did you know if you put your finger in Ely's mouth, she bites it?!" It seemed like an obvious to me, but I guess you have to learn somehow... I swear though, Ely will eat anything. If I miss her "signals" that she's hungry, I find her pacing the kitchen (because she's walking now!) mumbling "hungee, hungee." Or I find her scrounging under her high chair for old discarded leftovers. Gross.
Friday, February 22, 2008
It's Hard to Stay Mad
Elyana has not been sleeping well this week. We are very worn out and stressed as Nate is still working mandatory overtime. So, this morning I came down the stairs in a terrible mood. Mikayla sees me and blurts out, "Daddy says you're hands are full of Ely. I want my hands to be full of Ely too!!!" I immediately laugh and then I hear the little devil herself in the monitor waking up. I go in to check on her and find her sitting in her crib with her pajamas completely unzipped and she's pointing to and chatting with her boobs. How can you stay mad after seeing such a site! It's like they were her new best friends! Yesterday we put a ponytail in Elyana's hair for the first time (see picture below). The funny thing is after dinner, the ponytail came out and her hair was still in ponytail position from all the food she rubs in there. Gross but funny looking.

Another funny thing I wanted to mention that had me chuckling this week was on the way home from school Wednesday Kayla shouts from the back seat, "Mom! Did you know if you put your finger in Ely's mouth, she sucks on it!?" Two minutes later I hear, "Mom! Did you know if you put your finger in Ely's mouth, she bites it?!" It seemed like an obvious to me, but I guess you have to learn somehow... I swear though, Ely will eat anything. If I miss her "signals" that she's hungry, I find her pacing the kitchen (because she's walking now!) mumbling "hungee, hungee." Or I find her scrounging under her high chair for old discarded leftovers. Gross.
Another funny thing I wanted to mention that had me chuckling this week was on the way home from school Wednesday Kayla shouts from the back seat, "Mom! Did you know if you put your finger in Ely's mouth, she sucks on it!?" Two minutes later I hear, "Mom! Did you know if you put your finger in Ely's mouth, she bites it?!" It seemed like an obvious to me, but I guess you have to learn somehow... I swear though, Ely will eat anything. If I miss her "signals" that she's hungry, I find her pacing the kitchen (because she's walking now!) mumbling "hungee, hungee." Or I find her scrounging under her high chair for old discarded leftovers. Gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, not the first time her hair was in a ponytail, I put one in her hair when we babysat :) It was in for a good hour...then I took it out.
Post a Comment