Thursday, April 28, 2016

Spring Breaks

Easter late afternoon we picked up Sophia and brought her back with us for her spring break. I wish the girls had the same spring break as she did this year but they didn't.  Mom and I took Sophia on an Amish tour, went swimming at the YMCA, did some shopping, and Sophia and I built another miniature house out of shoe boxes.  The girls started their spring break that Friday and we took all of the girls to the Mall of America. The girls did the zip line across the mall and they went on rides all day. Mikayla brought her friend, Kaitlyn along.

Log Ride!


Sophia at the very top!


Kaitlyn helping Elyana up the stairs with her gear.

 


There goes Sophia across!




Mikayla in the air!

My Elyana not even holding on! Arms flapping like a bird!




Sophia returning on the zip line.


Mikayla returning


Elyana returning





We stopped at Ship Rock on the way down WI 21 to take Sophia home.



We stopped for a potty break at the Amish Bakery in St. Charles.

On the girls' spring break, Elyana and I made more slime that she likes to blow up!

The girls and I had a painting day. This is an acrylic that I'm working on.

No comments: