Right before Spring break, the girls had their spirit week at school. One day they got to wear hats to school. Here is a photo I snapped of them goofing off in the backseat on the way to school.
 |
| Elyana recently learned to cross her eyes. It's her new trick! |
Mikayla's class got to go ice skating at the nearby Recreation Center. I must say that for a southern girl, I am getting better at ice skating from all of these fieldtrips!
Here are pictures of the girls pranking their dad. They put Saran wrap across the hallway and kitchen. I um, might have had something to do with the idea...maybe. Their silliness and love has really kept me going these days.
Below are photos of the girls in Appleton on Spring Break.
 |
| Mikayla Doing Art at the Appleton Children's Museum with Sophia |
|
 |
| Playing in the Museum's Water Room |
 |
| Morning Sister Cuddles |
 |
| Elyana Hanging Out With My Mom's Puppy, Chloe |
No comments:
Post a Comment