Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Bit Belated, but Elyana's Birthday

I realized that August has become so busy that I forgot to post Elyana's birthday photos from June. The problem with the photos from her party was that the batteries kept dying in first our video camera, then our digital camera.  I used my cell phone to take a few, but it isn't the best quality.  My mom was there to take tons, but I still need to show her how to upload her photos from her digital camera.  So, here is what I have:
Waiting patiently for her cake to be lit!



Dora Loves Boots Cake




The crown she's wearing flew off instantly once inside the free ticket machine.She was so focused on catching her hat, she didn't catch very many tickets.
Elyana had saved up money for a very long time, combined with her birthday money, and gift cards, we unleashed her in Toys R Us! 

No comments: