Friday, October 28, 2011

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Jones

Nate's sister, Nancy, flew home last week from New York. We spent our long MEA weekend back home (Oakdale, WI) to catch up with her and Nate's folks. I worked on November lesson plans and on my 37 report cards the whole weekend. I did take a break to watch a few movies and play a few games. Then, Nate's dad hooked up the tractor to a trailer and took us for a ride through the woods and around the block. It was a perfect day for it. We had a nice weekend.

Elyana on Aunt Nancy's lap


Mikayla blowing bubbles on our tractor ride.


Nate sitting by his mom. Check out his new knee brace...


Mikayla snuggling with my adorable niece, Alice (Micah and Jordan's baby). Did you know I was a Great Aunt?!


I wish this photo had turned out better, but this is what you get when using a cell phone camera... It is Nate and Elyana watching deer in the field each with their own binoculars.



(Nancy,can't wait to see some of the photos you took too! It was so nice seeing you again! I can't wait to come to NY and see where you live some day!)

No comments: