It was one of those things I had to blog about so I wouldn't forget.
Mikayla received a Personal Achievement award at her school assembly this week. Because it was on a day I had to work, Nate took a half day off to be there for her. It was a surprise to her and we are very proud. After she accepted the award, she detoured over to the Kindergarten class to hug her sister before going back with her class. I'm bummed that I will miss another event coming up on Monday. Each of the girls have a costume parade led by their principal. Mikayla is sad that I will miss it and so am I.
Feeling guilty about my absence from their life lately with working, is probably what inspired me to carve a pumpkin for each of them. They choose their templates and away we went. Mikayla insisted on giving hers a bubble bath while she was waiting to get hers carved.
No comments:
Post a Comment