My AHG girl! I will be leading the Kindergarten group next year! Yikes!

Elyana ready for her last swim lesson. She blew me away. I actually was filled with adrenaline watching the kid! She went down a fast large water slide at the end of class (without a life vest!)

In the middle of the night last night, Mikayla wasn't feeling very well. She was tired and still feeling a bit off today so I let her take the day off. We both took a nap this morning while Ellie was at preschool. Then, I decided to pack up a picnic and go to Silver Lake after we got Ellie. It was a perfect day for it and we got to feed some of our sandwiches to baby geese. Ellie got a bit tuckered out. I think it was just what we all needed, a little bit of time to play hooky. Now they are both watching a movie and I am trying to work some more on another article I have due. I'm also filling out an employment application for some part time work this fall...details to come.




And, we finally got our leak taken care of. I am so thankful to my father-in-law who suggested we open up the wall behind our stove instead of ripping apart our bathroom. It turns out that when the house was built, a nail was driven into the pipe while putting on the baseboards. It's taken almost 25 years for it to leak. Strange...Oh, and somehow, in the process, we replaced our sink faucet in the bathroom. Then, this momma read several manuals and decided to replace the light fixture in the bathroom also. It looks great!!! My summer project is to refinish the cabinets in the bathrooms and kitchen. Ambitious, I know. : )

Memorial day weekend, this family is heading to the Great Wolf Lodge in WI Dells. We are excited for a little family getaway! Elyana especially has been counting down the months, and now days until we leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment