So, do your kids have a toy that you can't stand? Why not scare them with it so they won't want to play with it? Ha! It was not exactly my intentions, but it got an incredible reaction... The girls received a Barbie head, the kind you can put on makeup and brush it's hair, from a friend.
Mikayla was taking way too long on the bathroom getting ready for bed. So, I put one of Ellie's nightgowns on the "head," then placed toy foam swords through the armholes (to make zombie arm movements of course). I knocked on the bathroom door and waited. Ellie and I were trying not to giggle.
Mikayla finally opened it and screamed, then laughed. We took turns chasing each other with it.

Barbie Head Side Note: (We used to have one when
Mikayla was 3 or 4 and I finally got rid of it.
Mikayla did the weirdest things with it, she used to take off the heads of her barbies and put them on her fingers. Then, they became the mother Barbie head's children. Also, whenever we went to the mall she would tell me that the Barbie head could work at the mall since most of the
mannequins don't have heads anymore. Barbie, could make a schedule being the head to the many headless
mannequins...)
No comments:
Post a Comment