I can't believe we got a taste of spring and now we're back in the 30's this week. This week, I played hooky from a few commitments and hung out at the Mall with Ellie. I've discovered a nice shoe store that does layaway and I was finally able to pay off some boots. Elyana was happy to meet the Easter bunny there. I was annoyed that the Easter bunny doesn't talk. What's the point of that? (In all honesty, what is the point of even sitting on his lap for photos?) Anyway, Ellie was thrilled and I snapped a cute picture.
Today, Mikayla had a community education theater class. Nearby at the Civic Center, there was Mayo One, Mayo Clinic's helicopter. They were having a high school career education day and were cool about inviting us inside for a peek. Here are a few pictures of Ellie, Mikayla, and her friend, Drew.
Finally, I can't remember if I posted this one, but it is Ellie's preschool picture this year. I think it turned out cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment