Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Leaves

We've only had two of our trees shed their leaves. That's enough raking for me though. I was thankful yesterday for the wind to scatter them somewhere else. I think that the girls could spend an entire day playing with the leaves. It's been wonderful weather for it! I love the constant giggles and squeals you hear when they're playing in them. It's also nice to hear it because (knock on wood) we are all healthy. Elyana had was sick since Labor Day weekend fighting pneumonia. Once she was on the mend, Mikayla and I had pneumonia. 2 days after Ellie finished her second round of antibiotics, she came down with a cold that developed into a sinus infection. Thus leading to her third round of antibiotics. The girls seem to bounce back much quicker than me. I'm still occasionally having some coughing and chest tightness. However, I haven't had much down time either.

This week we took the plunge and traded our van in for a 2006 Toyota Sienna. We found it through CarSoup.com and went up to the cities a few times making the deal on it. It's got a DVD player in it. I'm thinking I could start a new business called Mommy Time. I can drive moms around while they watch a chick flick and then take a nap. I return them home feeling refreshed. What mom wouldn't pay for that! Ha!











No comments: