Saturday, April 24, 2010

Indoor YWCA of Minneapolis Triathlon

I really enjoyed this tri. It was small enough that Nate could cheer me on in my swim lane, by my stationary bike, and next to the track. And, hey, it was INDOORS! It was good to have something to train for over the winter and keep me on track. Here are the pictures we took. Our batteries died on our camera before it was over, so most of the pictures are of the swim.

Before the start, Jen and I ready to go! (Interesting, my race number is almost my age!)


Warming up.


The buzzer sounds, I'm off!


After 24 laps (600 yards/11:56 minutes), I'm on the bike. You can see the bikes set up next to the track. It was a 10 mile bike (37:09 minutes).


After just a 2 mile run (22:44 minutes), we finished!


I got a quick shower and then Nate and I were off to the Minneapolis airport to catch a plane to Orlando!

No comments: