Sunday, September 21, 2008
Fall Is Here
This weekend we played in the few leaves we managed to rake together. Sunday after Mikayla's swimming lesson, we all went to Northwoods Orchard. Their tiny Chesnut apples are ready to pick and are easy for the kids to munch on running errands. I discovered that Nate had never been to an orchard before so it was neat for him. Ellie loved to feed the little goats blades of grass and pet their baby bunnies. We even got to go on a wagon ride, just the four of us. Nice family weekend. I'm going to finish off this weekend by heading to the Mayo Fitness Center (I just joined last week) for a swim and a long sit in the hot tub and steam room. Anyway, here's some pictures of the girls I took of them playing in leaves. I try to take pictures of them the very first time each fall.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment