Here's my #5 cake Mikayla asked me to make. She wanted chocolate frosting. I ended up using a round cake pan and an 8" square cake pan.
For games, we played, "pin the #5 on the Mikayla," and "pin the sunglasses on the sun."
After cake and presents, we adjourned to the garage where we had sea shells burried in pink and purple colored sand (Mikayla's favorite colors). Each child had a beach pail and shovel with their name on it. After they found their amount of shells, I put their party bags in their buckets.
Nate also made a race car ramp for each kid to race cars with. Can't believe I didn't get a picture of it...
We ended up with a whole hour to kill and ended up playing games such as paintbrush (reminded me of "What Time is it Mr. Fox, except with colors. You yell Paintbrush and everyone runs), Red Rover, Duck Duck Goose, Sack Races (with pillow cases), and Dodge Ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment