Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fall is in the Air

Even though school starts next week (yikes) and some trees have started dropping their leaves it doesn't feel like Fall yet as it is 86 degrees out and the kids have been playing in their swimsuits all day.

Here's a few pictures of what static electricity does to Elyana's hair when she's on a trampoline:




What's New Since My Last Post?
Ely has wanted to try to potty. I still haven't gone hard core yet with her and put on the underwear, making her go every certain amount of minutes. Perhaps when Mikayla goes to school. I don't have that drive in me yet and she is only sort of interested.

I've started a cleaning/organizing job on weekends for a friend. I'm having a blast at it too and earning some good money in the process. Once I get her house complete, I'll be up to doing someone else's if you know of anyone here in Rochester...

At the end of September, I'll begin a daycare type job where I'll be watching a friend's new baby a few days a week. I'm excited, yet nervous as I know this is a huge responsibility.

No comments: