Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Potty Training Again?

Elyana really enjoys bathtime and has noticed that Mikayla always pottys before climbing into the tub. So she's started placing the potty seat on the toilet and saying, "pee pee." It blew me away that she was the instigator of potty training. I put her on the seat and she points to the bathtub and says, "bath?" I wish I had the time right now to go hard core with the potty training and I hope I'm not blowing an opportunity by not. The Duathlon is 2 weeks away now. I figured it's the same total distance as the Triathlon I'm also doing. So, if I can complete this one, I can definitely do the Triathlon in July. Speaking of Triathlons--My triathlon article is coming out on May 1st! I'm so excited about this one. I had to cut 1,700 words out to get it down to the word count limit I was asked to do--which says a lot about how much I had to say. Here's a picture of Elyana on the potty and an old favorite picture of Nate starting to potty train Mikayla at Ely's age:

No comments: