Saturday, September 20, 2014

February 2014

I have not posted anything since we began our move out of our old home (Chalet View Lane) and into our new home (Chesapeake Lane). I have quite a bit of catching up to do.  So here it goes...
In February, Mikayla's 5th grade class had a 50's/60's party.  It was a lot of fun. I got to volunteer at it.  Mikayla won a dancing the twist contest.  Her Grandma made her the cute poodle skirt she is wearing.





Notice the moving boxes by the piano in the last photo.  It was beginning then.  Also, the poodle skirt Elyana is wearing was made by my mom for Mikayla's first Halloween outfit.  Elyana is so small she could still squeeze into it.

Also in February, I got to do some art to auction for a scholarship fundraiser at my preschool.  Someone bought it for $50!  It was a crayon melt art done on a canvas with acrylic paint.  It was fun to do.

No comments: