Keeping Up With The Joneses
Monday, November 26, 2012
More Baking Cakes
The girls have been busy this month finishing up their cake decorating badges for American Heritage Girls. They both really enjoy cooking and baking and part of the badge work is to start their own recipe books. I love that when they are ready to leave home some day, they will have their own recipe books and will have a great handle on how to cook! Unfortunately though, since these cake badges have coincided with Halloween, I can't wait for the New Year to loose some weight!
I love that they both insist on wearing chef hats when we cook together! We could use some cute kid sized aprons now.
Separating the yolk.
They created a snake cake complete with home made chocolate candies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment