I thought that post title would catch your eye! I put this out on Facebook earlier today and realized I should put it on the blog too. Here's another funny quote from Elyana:
Elyana
watched construction workers digging a hole in the street yesterday. As
we passed by, she said, "I guess they're looking for hell." I honestly
couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Mikayla pipes in, "You can't dig to hell, Ellie!"
I'm behind on posting photos of the girls' birthday parties, but I hope to do that this weekend before next week. Next week the girls are going camping for the first time and with their American Heritage Girls troop. Monday night I am camping with Elyana and on Tuesday, she gets picked up and Mikayla gets dropped off for 2 nights of camping. I will definitely take a lot of photos. Pray for good weather and a safe fun time!
The school year is closing in quickly and so I'm trying to get as much of my teaching prep work done as possible. If only I had my own laminating machine I wouldn't be at a standstill on a few things... One can only dream and possibly save up for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment