I've still be very busy working on lesson plans and prepping for classes. It's funny that when my mother-in-law heard about my job, she commented that it's the job for me and that I can probably even make things out of toilet paper rolls. Well, indeed, I have planned two lesson plans with toilet paper rolls. Here is my Frenchman for this coming Wednesday's class on France.

This week, we had parent teacher conferences for the girls. They went great and Elyana showed us that she could fit into her locker.

It has been an unusual winter with about 2 snowstorms. We finally were able to build snowmen. This was the biggest one I have ever made. We had to use a sled to push the head to the top because it was so heavy.


Recently, the girls and I went into our video store. They were having a Just Dance 3 contest. Your children could dance off your late fees or earn you a free rental. Mikayla had no hesitation and quickly earned us a free rental. Unfortunately the rental was a Barbie movie...but she earned it!

This week at school, the girls had spirit week. Monday was wear red and black (school colors). Wednesday was to have crazy hair day. Friday was pj day.

Towards the end of January was the mid year American Heritage Girl (AHG) awards ceremony. Our video camera wasn't charged up so we missed some cute footage.
Here is Mikayla doing her skit for the ceremony.

Nate and I are starting to do some home improvements. We would love to eventually put our home on the market... We got an excellent deal on a new front door. I can't wait till spring to get it installed.
No comments:
Post a Comment