We are gearing up to leave for our Thanksgiving travels. We're a little concerned about the weather, so we're going to leave earlier than planned. I had to post this photo I took of Ellie last night. She was playing hide and seek (although she didn't ask anyone to play with her...). She hid in my laundry basket and covered herself up with the red blanket. By the time I realized she was missing, she was pretty cozy and almost fell asleep. (Yes Mom, she is exactly a little me!)

Mikayla helped me pack and get ready for our trip to WI today and also earned her American Heritage Girl travel badge. I'm really loving AHG! These are things that I should be teaching my daughter and she should be helping me with anyway. I just get too busy to think of them myself!


Happy Thanksgiving! I have so so much to be thankful for. I am beyond blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment