A waterfall part of the pool area.

The girls got a lot of swimming time in. I was thankful they had 2 weeks of swimming lessons before this trip. Mikayla finally got the nerve to try swimming with a normal suit on (no flotation device inside) and she swam the whole length of the pool!

A cute little restaurant my mom and I went out to one night.

A boat anchored out at sea the whole time. I wish I knew what kind it was.

Moi.

The view from the top floor of the resort. The top floor was a really cool place to hang out at with flat screen TVs .

Street view of the Marriott Resort we stayed at.


The resort had tons of beach toys, pails/shovels, and beach chairs to checkout.


We took a Duck tour of some of the million dollar homes along the canals. Amazing places, I wish I could have a virtual tour of them!




This is the saddest, funniest family picture I've ever seen of us! We all look so pathetic!
No comments:
Post a Comment